Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Sleep cycles

Things should quieten down from a mods pov about 1630 Brisbane time so is that 1330 there? Depends where they are in USA to. Hidey seems to be on about 17 hours weekdays lol.If u want to post something contraversial make it about 1am New Mexico time :p

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
You can't admire sunshine and fluffy clouds reflecting off the glistening paint of the tank through closed eyelids.

Then there's that whole 'street signs, other vehicles, direction of the road' ball of wax...

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
Things should quieten down from a mods pov about 1630 Brisbane time so is that 1330 there? Depends where they are in USA to. Hidey seems to be on about 17 hours weekdays lol.If u want to post something contraversial make it about 1am New Mexico time :p
Excellent observation sir, especially if one is considering posting song titles that has the f-bomb in the title...:laughhard

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Have you seen the Matrix? Well that`s us, running around inside the interweb fighting the bad guys. I sleep when they unplug me...

;)

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
I did sleep once as I recall. Didn't like it much. It detracted from motorcycling.
That's funny. I find sleep enhances my ability to motorcycle, & a lack of sleep destroys it. What am I doing wrong?:confused:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.