Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the guy who was looking at the same '09 Thruxton that I was on Saturday at the Denver Foothills BMW/Triumph dealership

You went to go test drive either a bonnie or the thrux and I didn't get a chance to see....

DID YOU GET IT!?

If so, I hope you enjoy it. As I said when we were chatting, I've been coveting the thrux and bonnies for over two years now and I cannot wait for the day I get to walk into the dealership and ride out on mine.

Hope your son is doing well overseas and your having fun on his speed triple, too :)

Take care

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
If you didn't get it, go back and GET IT!

If you are at all wondering about the dealer - that's where my Bonnie was purchased. Have not regretted it one bit. I got a fair deal all around and I'd buy there again. But... i don't have to -- they also own Northern Colorado Euro up in Loveland and thats a good 65 miles closer. They seem to be an upfront and great place also.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wouldn't buy a bike from them. I had cash in hand & was in there looking at bikes then sitting on them thinking at least someone would tell me to get off. Not a single salesperson said a word to me. I went to Erico & found a used Thruxton in the color I wanted at a better price than Foothills would have probably done.
I just replaced my tires & so I went to Foothills for a quote since they are close & they wanted $140 front & $175 rear for Pirelli sport demons then like $175 to mount them. I wouldn't waste my money with them. They can overcharge all the BMW owners who go in & probably don't care how much they pay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts