Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined.

Picked up my long dreamed about Rocket in Florida and cruised backe to Texas with a constant grin.
What a great bike ! I also ride a '05 Roadstar which I love, but....its not a Rocket.

Looking for other Triumph riders in South/ Central Texas

·
Registered
403 Posts
So What Color Is Your New Baby?

There are several of us in the Central Texas area. Some aren't as active on the site anymore like myself.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Welcome.

You now own two pretty good bikes, appreciate hearing your thoughts on handling, power, comfort etc between the two. I have found the bike to be very stable at highway speeds at any speed you select and the Florida to San Antonio trip should have demonstrated that to you. You will also enjoy the bike in the hill country.

As a West Texas boy living in a snow storm in Minneapolis, I am certainly envious of you having warm weather and two bikes to rides.

Tom

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hey PapaScoot..
Welcome.. :) I'm just outside of San Antonio, in La Vernia. If you see a black Rocket with Corbin bags running around, that's probably me.. :) Hope to catch up with you some time. There's also a new Rocket owner in Stockdale, a few miles from me..
And RidinSunshine and her man, Bear.. also have Rockets and I hope to hook up with y'all soon too.... :) Gotta watch that girl, she's pretty fast!

·
Registered
403 Posts
On 2007-03-03 18:28, tbsrider2000 wrote:

And RidinSunshine and her man, Bear.. also have Rockets and I hope to hook up with y'all soon too.... :) Gotta watch that girl, she's pretty fast!
You got that right. :razz:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts