Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I exchanged my first bike (a 2008 Bonnie T100) for a 2007 Roulette Green S3.

The ride home was amazing. This is gon' be fun!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats! I made the same transition, from an 07 Bonnie to an 07 Speedy......let's just say at first I thought I was being shot out of a cannon LOL! You will enjoy it :) Just make sure you have a battery tender and let it warm up some before hitting the throttle at all. I learned this the hard way, when the battery is weak it fouled plugs. Now that I am better educated on this particular bike, I am loving it :) Enjoy and be careful :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Today I exchanged my first bike (a 2008 Bonnie T100) for a 2007 Roulette Green S3.

The ride home was amazing. This is gon' be fun!
Must be in the air, I too moved from a 05 Thruxton to a previously owned 07 Speed Triple this weekend as well. Great deal for a great and very clean bike. Previous owner took care of it, now I need to get rid of the chicken strips. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cool color! I've been on my for almost two weeks now and love it. The guy I bought my from had even worse chicken strips lol. I hit some good twisties yesterday and had to back off due to the fact I had a heavy throttle hand. Anyways enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts

got my first s3 about a month ago...first bike I have ever had...anywyas...it is an 01....back tire was shady when I bought it...I am in the market for a new one...it has a brand new metzler front...What are you suggestions for someone who does alot of highway riding but at the same time like to likes to hammer some corners on the weekends...many tks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts