Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was into the dealer today and they will only "special order" the heritage tank badges. No returns, prepaid order.

I have an 05 Yellow thruxton and was hoping someone would be able to share an image of their bike with these badges installed.

I would hate to order them and have them not look as I had hoped. I searched every badge thread and could not come up with a yellow thruxton.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heritage Badges

Thank you for the pics, they look great on the balck bike. I like the look of the black ones on it better than the white.

The yellow on my bike makes things less forgiving in my opinion, I really would like to seem them on a yellow one before shelling $100 for a set.

Anyone with a yellow one???????

I know in a city of a million people here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada I have not seen another yellow one in the 3 years I have had it. Are they that rare?

·
Registered
1978 T140E
92 Posts
It looks like these badges are held on by two small machine screws like most older Triumph badges. I have a 2008 thruxton which had badges that look like they are held on with some sort of two way tape/foam.

Can someone please verify how stock badges are affixed to a Thruxton tank and if the tank already has holes fitted so you can install the heritage badges which are held on with machine screws.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.