Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spank my butt and call me a traditionalist. I respect the desire to innovate...not sure I'd choose to ride this. Wonder what it's like in a crosswind? Perhaps Confederate will bump Triumph and we'll see it in MI4? Anyway, tell us what you think.

·
Registered
778 Posts
It's pretty wild. I was at their shop in Alabama a couple months ago. Really cool guys. It is supposed to be their "entry level" bike as far as price. I don't think it's quite my style.

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts

Dimensions:
Weight: 340lbs.; Wheelbase 60"; Seat Height 30"; 27 degree rake.
Engine:
101 cubic inch Confederate Water cooled 90 degree utilitarian modular platform
150 HP normally aspirated - 190 HP optional supercharger

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I mean, "Total Respeck" and all that...at least the Hellcat still looks like a bike. I guess it's not too surprising that folks on a Triumph classics forum would show some ambivalence about the crazy Confederate bikes.

I also hate to think what the "tank" would do to you in an accident.

Rodburner and Mancha, you guys are funny.

·
Registered
778 Posts
The hellcat is ridiculously expensive, but it's my dream bike. When you sit on that beast everything feels so right. The position of the handle bars and foot pegs. The monster motor, the new speedo & tach is one unit with two needles! All that carbon fiber and machined metal is just awesome. All that for a mere 67,000. When I have tons of money there would definitely be a hellcat in my garage.

[ This message was edited by: MattTriumphs on 2006-11-28 20:30 ]

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Their 'Wraith' model is my favorite. The newest B120 version has a natural aluminum colored fuselage (that's what they call it), but I like the look of the all black B91 better. Looks good no matter what color, though...

Edit: I had to replace the pictures. The site I was linking them from stopped working.

[ This message was edited by: JG on 2006-11-30 00:27 ]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.