Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I was caught in a torrential downpour and the S4 stopped dead. I traced it to a blown Ignition (yellow 20 amp) fuse. I initially thought it was linked to water in the side stand switch as I road through deep water.

Since then the same fuse has blown a number of times for no aparent reason.

It's usually when I just move off or just come to a halt. I have cleaned the side stand switch and also the switch at the clutch lever, but it blew again today just as I was setting off!

Has anyone had a similiar experience or got any idea of the root cause. I now carry a stack of spare fuses!!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top