Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to this stuff, but I joined the RAT forum in response to a request for picture of hinkley bonnie bobbers. I've got an 08 T-100 that I thought might be of interest, but can't find the forum of place to post the pictures. Appreciate any and all help!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
New to the board

Howdy and welcome to the board!
Easiest way to start is to look over the Member FAQ, that will familiarize you with the place.
You have an 08 T-100 so go to "Twin Talk" and go to "Twins Talk" and at the top is a picture forum. You cannot post until you have a few posts under your belt, check the faq for info.
Twin talk also has the Twins Technical Talk and a Hinckley Twins picture forum.
Take a few days, familiarize yourself with the site, look around, make some posts and bingo!
Another feature is the "search" function, just type in what you're looking for and you'll find it.

·
30,523 Posts
You can post your pictures right in this forum, or if you prefer, use one of the picture sub forums as Koifarm suggests.

This link helps explain how to post pictures, just in case your looking for some info there. Please feel free to post any questions you have, and you can also contact me via PM if you have any other questions.

Welcome to the forum, and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics.

http://www.triumphrat.net/kicking-the-tires/98756-how-to-post-picture.html

·
30,523 Posts
Here's a couple of pictures to try and help.

OPen up your photobucket account - you should see your 5 pictures as small pictures all on one screen.

If you move your arrow over a picture, a little menu will drop down with 4 lines of text. It will look like this:

As my added arrows tell you - you right click the bottom line of code, and "copy" it.

You then paste that line of code into your post here, and when you submit the post, the picture will be displayed.

Another way to do it from photobucket, is to click the little picturte, and you will then get a larger version of it. The same 4 lines of code are next to the picture. Again - highlight the bottom one (called IMG Code) and copy it, then paste it into your post.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts