Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Help Spanky Decide

2K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Cheapbastard 
#1 ·
Spanky 10-96 has been lurking around a lot, not posting much but he's been here watching... Maybe he's ashamed to post because he has a harley and not a Speedy.... OR maybe he's ashamed to post because he's been thinking of getting another bike OTHER THAN SPEEDY! Folks, Spanky's confused he's going through sport bike withdrawl... he wants a speedy deep down he knows it's the only bike that'll make him happy SO let's all post up why it's the best bike and remind him

#4 ·
Speedy has recieved critical acclaim from several bike magazines. It not only has a very addicting power output but a riding position which makes it suitable for everyday use. Scientific studies have indicated it raises your testosterone levels by at least 30%, it is well documented cure for the common cold, and it also can be used as a repellent for rabid cougars. The color yellow has been tested by the naval aeronautical facility and is without doubt the fastest color of the spectrum.

#16 ·
Spanky,

You will not find another bike as nasty as the S3, period. The Duc's are nice, and many seem to like looking at the chopper types, but they do not inspire the awe that both you, as a rider, and anyone else just looking at it, experience. I have literally seen a guy watch the bike pass him as he walked down the sidewalk and he was so focused on the bike that he walked into a lamp post, just like the cartoons. Also, what other bike looks as good in white, the fastest, nastiest color any bike can wear?

#17 ·
Spanky, you f'n cheapbastard, just throw the money down fer the S3. :-D Lemme tell ya spankholio, speedy will make you happier than you have ever been before. Take me fer example, the cheapest of the cheap, and here I am owning a speed triple. Proof that it is the best bike yer hard earned money can buy. :-D

Spanky, just beware of the hooligan attitude that speedy gives ya. Reports have come in of some speedy owner in Utah that is an officer of the law, has now turned into such a hooligan, he has no respect fer anyone or anything. I heard he even pushed his patrol car into a river(well, almost in the river)! :eek: :hammer: :-D

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2007-03-05 05:06 ]

#18 ·
I appreciate everyone's help on deciding on a Speedy. I don't think I need the Testosterone boost, I had twins on Christmas Eve, the wife wants nothing to do with me and girlfriends are too expensive. WHEN the Harley sells, Hopefully soon, I can't imagine anything other then a triple. However I saw a naked FZ1 that is very appealing that uses a SV650 Headlight and bracket. I know it's Blasphemous but someone put a double headlight bracket on one and it looked good.

Cheap, I should be named Impulsive Bastard because Money burns a hole in my pocket. Hopefully a S3 will be close by and in good shape or god knows what will happen.

Please pray to the Triple Gods and hold a candle light Vigil that the Harley Sells, and I have the patience to wait for a Speed Triple and not do something stupid.

Spanky

#19 ·
On 2007-03-05 04:09, cheapbastard wrote:
Spanky, you f'n cheapbastard, just throw the money down fer the S3. :-D Lemme tell ya spankholio, speedy will make you happier than you have ever been before. Take me fer example, the cheapest of the cheap, and here I am owning a speed triple. Proof that it is the best bike yer hard earned money can buy. :-D

Spanky, just beware of the hooligan attitude that speedy gives ya. Reports have come in of some speedy owner in Utah that is an officer of the law, has now turned into such a hooligan, he has no respect fer anyone or anything. I heard he even pushed his patrol car into a river(well, almost in the river)! :eek: :hammer: :-D
You should hear what he did this week :hammer: :hammer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.