Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 T100. The nearest dealer is 3 hours round trip from where I live. I need some work done that will require me to leave my bike at the repair place for a day or so. That means a total of 6 hours or driving for someone to follow me there in their car and bring me back the next day. Too much to ask.

I live in Chester county, southeastern PA. How do I go about finding a qualified Triumph mechanic that's closer to me other than looking in the yellow pages?

Thanks

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Manayunk is that far from you?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mechanic

How about Kissell Motorsports in State College? I also think there is a dealer in Dover DE, and Frederick MD.

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
You're in W Chester right? I believe your best options are Martins in Boyertown, and Hermy's in Port Clinton, by Hamburg. I know these aren't really close, but Martins really isn't that bad. I'm sorry I can't help you more, good luck.

You could also do most stuff yourself....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Probably pretty far for ya but there's a guy in Cambria County, Ebensburg, Pa. that has been building and fixing Triumphs for the past 50 years or so. His son's also work on bike now and they all have a nice collection of old Triumph and some nice ones for sell too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts