Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the picture of the S3 with ape hangers on it. It was in Cycle World in the slipstream section and it has been posted on this site a few times but I can not find it. I've already wasted one day trying to find it.

If you have it please post it. I will forever be in your debt and will give you my 3rd borne (1st 2 have already been given away for other senseless requests like this one)

-Chris

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that is the one I am looking for. Anyone else have it?

Captain, that picture is disturbing. I gave my 2nd borne to a fellow named Ernie for a picture of a Harley with clip-ons.

[ This message was edited by: SlackCat on 2006-12-05 09:07 ]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rude, that is the one! THANKS! Just send me the shipping address and me and the wife will start working on my payment.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Heh, heh, no prob SlackCat, I'll let you keep the third one. We need at least one good kid to be around to take care of us when we get old. Treat 'em right, give 'em lots of presents and hopefully things will work out.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
On another note, does anybody remember the picture of grossly huge fat guy on the Speed Triple? I think he was in some kind of bike parade or at Sturgis or something. I do remember he was wearing a full faced helmet on the top of his head.

That's one that should be preserved for posterity too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts