Well here's the story. Traveling cross country and bike is weeping coolant so I drive to San Francisco trying to keep an eye on the fluid level and never having any problems with the bike overheating while driving at high speeds. I finally make it to San Fran where I was going to replace the pump and literally 6 blocks from my destination the bike overheats and cuts out on me, ugh! I add more coolant to get it to a spot where I can park it and now the bike sounds different? My question is how bad could over heating the motor enough for it to cutout be ? And should I take it to the dealer here to have them look at it? I was planning on buying a used h2o pump off eBay but am thinking the damage could be more entailed now because of the bike over hearing. My fingers are crossed that's not the case. Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated as always. I'm writing this on my iPhone and did some searching beforehand to no avail.