Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Brenda at http://www.parabellum.com/ and she says they really in need of another "stock" Scrambler to fit the shields .

They need a stock bike at the front end . Seems the one they used had been modded at the handlebars and now the "Sport" model windshields are not fitting correctly .

She said that they were located about 75 miles North of Atlanta , Ga. So if any could spare their bike it would help me and others get a windscreen faster :) Their phone number is (706) 864-8051 .

I sure wish I could get my bike to them but I live in Mid Michigan so it's not gonna happen .

======

I also called to plead my case for them to a "Scout" model like Redbirds for my Scrambler . I told her that I would send her the link to the board here also . I mentioned that Redbird is a very good promoter of there product . He has me sold on it . Plus I really like the "look" also .

Any wanting a "Scout" for their Street "Scrambler" might chime in here or let Brenda know .

Thanks
spro

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just dropped my bike off to the nice people at parabellum . Brenda couldn't be a nicer person to work with on email or phone .

They say they will fit a Sport to sell and a Scout for me and then I will be omw back to Michigan .

The roads here and a bikers dream btw . I seen a lot of sport bikes on the last 150 miles with all the twisty roads and up's and down's .

I trailed my bike all the way with my wife who can't ride that far ( a day cruise only ) Brenda helped me offload my bike , now we are spending five days enjoying the warm weather on vacation here in town . They have a nice pool and lots to see. Hope all that want a SuperSport type road Triumph will give the good peeps at http://www.parabellum.com/ . I might be the only one to have a Scout if no one else chimes in .

cheers
spro

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scout won't fit right on a the Scrambler model bike :( so
Charly is getting me a Sport model .

Good thing is now they will be accepting orders again for the Sport , it fits good on the bike .

cheers
spro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts