Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a 2012 Bonneville and have been devouring the information on the Twins Talk forum. Thanks, everyone, for all of the great information.

I'm a year 'round daily rider in the Monterey Bay area of California. In addition to the Bonnie, I've got a Suzuki SV1000S, Yamaha Roadliner and a Honda Reflex scooter for commuting.

I've learned a lot and, I'm sure, will be learning even more from all of you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum homie! Make sure you make plenty of post or else you will not be able to trade items around if you want to customize your bike! How is the weather in Cali? Gonna be beautiful finally here in NC!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

GTO Bruin, for what it's worth I can heartily endorse the Roadliner as a great ride, especially for long distance and two-up touring. Like you, I was initially attracted to the unique styling of the Roadliners/Stratoliners. But it turns out that it's also got a tremendous engine and remarkably nimble handling for such a big bike.

In any case, I'm very glad to have gotten my hands on the Bonneville and am thoroughly enjoying the process of making it my own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts