Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum although I'm not new to triumph. I've owned a 2003 triumph sprint st for three years now, and I just bought a 2005 triumph sprint st 1050i. I live in Pittsburgh PA and have owned many bikes through the years( 2009 zx6r 2003 gsxr 600 1997 zx6r) to name a few. But as I got older I wanted something that was more comfortable to ride for my wife and I. After doing some research on sport touring bikes I came across the sprint and it was love at first sight. It was more of a sport bike than most touring bikes but much more comfortable. With the removable hard cases I could go on a ride to the store and pick somethings up or I could take them off and still ride with all of my friends that still had sport bikes.look forward to talking to all of you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Enjoy your bike and the improving weather! I used to have a VFR 800 which is kinda a Sprint in V4 clothing that is until it upped the ante to 1050 which left the honda in the dark. Miss that bike though. Imagine you'll love your sprint

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Sprint ST is a great motorcycle! And the 1050 is just a good, strong engine. I love my Speed Triple 1050.

Visit the Sprint forum for conversations on your motorcycle, and of course browse the entire site and join in the banter!

http://www.triumphrat.net/sprint-forum/

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts