Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, sorry for waiting so long, until actually posting and using the forum.

I have a mid 60s Triumph that was my dads that is now sitting in the garage rotting. The summer break I have decided to take it upon myself to try to fix it up.
I dont have experience in motorcycles, but I do work on my cars.

And to start of with my first question, can someone help me identify specifically what I have?
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is what I read to be the frame number. R6rdu64250

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hello, Dylan...Andy N4BA here and a couple of other hams on the board as well. Welcome and I'm sure you will get some excellent words of wisdom from the experts here (I'm not one of them.....I"m here for entertainment value only.....).

Can you post a couple of photos of the bike, esp. the engine area? That will help in IDing the model.

Derswede

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, Dylan...Andy N4BA here and a couple of other hams on the board as well. Welcome and I'm sure you will get some excellent words of wisdom from the experts here (I'm not one of them.....I"m here for entertainment value only.....).

Can you post a couple of photos of the bike, esp. the engine area? That will help in IDing the model.

Derswede
Nice to know there are some hams here!

And I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow when it's daylight.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a few photos.

·
Premium Member
7,253 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...K0YJ here. Post those pic's in the Classic and Vintage Forum and someone there can get you sorted out. A lot of very knowledgeable folks over there.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts