Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are no triumph dealerships in the state of West Virginia, I picked up an '05 Bonneville or America for $1,000 one plug was fouled, and needed tires

·
Premium Member
2004 Daytona 955i, 2018 Indian Roadmaster, 2014 Triumph Scrambler, 1980 CB650C in resto
17,987 Posts
Welcome to a great forum. BOY did you get one heck of a deal! You're going to love that bike on the wonderful roads of West Virginia. I've got family around Summersville Reservoir. Need to get a motorcycle back there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to a great forum. BOY did you get one heck of a deal! You're going to love that bike on the wonderful roads of West Virginia. I've got family around Summersville Reservoir. Need to get a motorcycle back there.
I live in buckhannon which is only a few hours away from summersville

·
Registered
182 Posts
what a serious steal! you'll love the America. I have owned many bikes and its in my top 3 of one's that I love the most. it looks like one of your vacuum lines on your carbs is run strange. is it loose in the photo?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Bonneville T100
1,698 Posts
Hello USMCEOD87! Thank you for introducing yourself. We’re really glad you joined! As others have said, you got a great deal on that America. Thanks for posting a picture right away. Living in the flatlands of Minnesota, I can only dream of the beauty of WVa and the great motorcycling roads that are all over it. Enjoy!

I hope you find this site to be a great place to meet and talk with a great bunch of riders about Triumph bikes. Everyone here is very willing to help with questions or problems with your bike(s). I have personally saved lots of time and money thanks to the skilled help I have received from members.

Please post your questions in the sections related to your bike’s model. Most of the time you will get quick, informed responses.

As you cruise around the many different sections of this site you will find a wealth of information. There are technical sections for every Triumph model and chat sections for the same. Also, we have a classifieds section that is well worth checking out. (NOTE: You need to make at least five posts before you can post to Classifieds.)

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Read first before trying to post. Classified Ad Rules - Accessing Our Classifieds

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in. Biker Hang-Out

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

Here are the governing rules of the site and what can and cannot be done here. Acceptable Use Policy - Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining Triumph Rat!

I wish you safe, fun riding!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what a serious steal! you'll love the America. I have owned many bikes and its in my top 3 of one's that I love the most. it looks like one of your vacuum lines on your carbs is run strange. is it loose in the photo?
No it's plugged off it used to have one of those California emission control things runs better without it lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No it's plugged off it used to have one of those California emission control things runs better without it lol
And I got snooping around under the tank a little bit and I found a USB port (the male end) any clue what that would be for?

·
Premium Member
2004 Daytona 955i, 2018 Indian Roadmaster, 2014 Triumph Scrambler, 1980 CB650C in resto
17,987 Posts
I live in buckhannon which is only a few hours away from summersville
Sure, I know Buckhannon; you're going to love riding that bike on WV roads!

·
Registered
182 Posts
sorry I didnt see your reply I have been working on a kawasaki the last few days so I havent been around. but the procom is programmable. you might be able to tune it how you like

1 - 15 of 15 Posts