Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... Just picked up my first Triumph, 2008 Bonneville Blk. Loving it so far. Looks like a lot of good info here. Hoping to do my first big trip on the bike in the next month or so.. Thinking Nova Scotia, if I can make it happen I will be sure to share a trip report with you folks..

Cheers and happy riding.

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
Welcome to the site. I have the same bike.

Take a around at the different forums and become familiar with them, especially the ones for your model. Don’t be afraid to post! The only dumb questions are the ones we don’t ask.
Each forum has a moderator to answer your questions and solve any problems. If you need something lets us know.
Haggis

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hello all... Just picked up my first Triumph, 2008 Bonneville Blk. Loving it so far. Looks like a lot of good info here. Hoping to do my first big trip on the bike in the next month or so.. Thinking Nova Scotia, if I can make it happen I will be sure to share a trip report with you folks..

Cheers and happy riding.
Greetings and congratulations on your new to you Triumph.

Since you are from Vermont you might be interested in this event for next year.

http://www.armchaircommando.org/bennington/BenningtonTriumphBash/Home.html

Hope to see you at BTB 2012.

Regards,

GerryP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.