Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my favorite motorcycle back. 2009 Speed Triple with 2800km on board. Two weeks later, and I have 3800km on it. :smile2:

It's not the first Triumph I've owned. In Europe I had a Sprint RS, and a street fightered Daytona 900. I loved those bikes, but I never thought owning a Triumph in Canada was a good idea. The closest dealer is about 50km from me, parts will probably be a pain, but I just couldn't help myself.

I walked into a dealer in the morning to get an appraisal on my GSXR600, fully intending to buy a new XSR900. I saw the Speed Triple sitting in the used bike section, and I rode it out later in the day.

So hello from Toronto, looking forward to a few years of owning this bike. :grin2:

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I have a 2010 Speed Triple that is simply the best motorcycle I have ever owned. It just fits me right, has the character I want, and easily outperforms my skills. I plan to keep this thing for life. A great motorcycle!

Join us hooligans in the Speed Triple forum. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your Speed Triple, and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/speed-triple-forum/

Cheers!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I recognize that Street Triple and wondered why it sat there for so long...Sturgess is a great dealership, but very busy for the last couple of months

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought mine from Vos in Toronto. Coming from a GSXR600, the Speed Triple feel is so different. And because of its gearing, it is much more fun at street legal speeds. I will post in the Speed Triple forum, I have a few questions and technical concerns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts