Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure how this slipped by after more than 2 years but here I am, finally posting on the Welcome Center board.

My ride is a 2009 America and wouldn't have it any other way. Shopped around for quite some time and pulled the trigger on one out in Wisconsin. My recommendation to anyone looking for a specific year, make, model is to never settle on what's available in your immediate area. I didn't and haven't regretted it since.

I have enough accessories to keep me happy, although once in awhile I'll grab a little something, something to add some spice. I don't like taking my bike into the city because I can't trust the open parking, but I do get out on my own just about every weekend. Haven't had enough rain yet to clean the salt and sand completely off the roads here, but I was out yesterday and probably will again today.

Thanks for the add and looking forward to reading/learning as time goes by.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Welcome, bro, I suspect you had to wait two years to be able to say "not so frozen tundra", at least it seems that way. Alabama Swamps, here, I took the TT600 out today, hit the Indian Falls Log Cabin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts