Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

Joined the forum a couple of months back and have been diligent reading all the great information here. Thank you to everyone for all your assistance and insight. As a new tbird owner, I much appreciate it.

I purchased a 2014 tbird commander very late last year and didn't get much riding in before winter came. Just getting ramped back up for spring and summer.

Michael

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That Commander has what must be the most comfortable seat on a motorcycle. I was considering the Storm when I was ready to buy my Rocket. I sat on that Commander. Wow! I would has installed that seat on the Storm had I bought it. Now I am waiting for Triumph to come out with one of those for the Rocket.

My brother lives in northern Indiana. When I lived in Kentucky I would drive through Indianapolis. Lots of farms. Big farms. For hours...

Enjoy that Triumph! We are happy to have you.

Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick:

Thanks for the welcome. I agree. The seat is beyond comfortable. Haven't done any seriously long rides yet but I am looking forward to it!

There are still lots of farms lol. I hope to have a small one myself by this time next year.

Be safe down there in bama! Thanks again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase, and welcome to the forum! We have a few members here in Indianapolis, with me being one of them. During the summer months, there is a weekly meet-up in Carmel. I don't remember the details, but if you search for the posts I have made (there aren't many), one of the other members had mentioned the meet-up in response to my initial introduction post.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations on the purchase, and welcome to the forum! We have a few members here in Indianapolis, with me being one of them. During the summer months, there is a weekly meet-up in Carmel. I don't remember the details, but if you search for the posts I have made (there aren't many), one of the other members had mentioned the meet-up in response to my initial introduction post.
Abe:

Thanks for the info on the meet up in Carmel. I will definitely try and make some of them.

Michael

1 - 5 of 5 Posts