Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hey from SW Ohio, Cincinnati area. I have been riding a 2014 Brooklands green Thruxton for about the last 8 months and I absolutely love it! Already done the motobox fender eleminator kit from newbonneville, and small led bullet front signals, and the ais removal kit. Thats about all I have done as far as mods, dont really want to do anything else except maybe drill the baffles in my exhaust! Any riders near me or in the area? Im always looking for more riding buddies.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome. I'm just across the river in Northern Kentucky....out near Falmouth. This my first post as I just purchased an identical bike....2014 Brookland Green.....today. Picking it up on Wednesday from Triumph of Cincinnati. See you around!

Patrick

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to hear Patmo, I bought mine from Joes cycle shop in Dayton, OH. I test rode one at Cincy Triumph, but I was utterly unimpressed with their high pressure sales staff. Maybe I will see you out there in the wind sometime!

·
Registered
616 Posts
You might already know about this but Joe's has a RAT Pack. Our web site is Britrider.com
Welcome to the insanity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts