Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member...long time lurker...finally decided I should join up!

I have a 2015 Bonneville T100 Black (Air Cooled) - her name is Black Betty (everyone in my family names every vehicle we own...we love our wheels). I bought her new...but due to a number of things going on in my life - have only recently really begun to ride (again) this past year (2020). She's my 3rd bike (both were Honda) - but, it had been about 15 years since I'd owned one when I got her. She's my dream bike, and I want to take good care of her...so here I am. :)

This is Black Betty (Just realizing now that I don't have any "glamour shots" of her...going to have to rectify that.)

·
Registered
2016 Diablo Red Thruxton 1200 R
181 Posts
Nice bike, thought I had my dream wife once and I took good care of her...lol but now I am with a second dream wife and Shes a keeper. Welcome to the Triumph Hub....FTG

·
Registered
Tiger 1200 Alpine Edition
108 Posts
Welcome & nice bike (y)

·
2014 Bonneville T100
1,073 Posts
Hello SoCalXtina! Welcome to the site. Thank you for introducing yourself. Black Betty is looking good!

I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders. Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Please note if you are asking a question or looking for some insight – Please go to one of the sections related to your bike’s model. You will get very good response and input for riders more than willing to help.

If you cruise around the different sections you can find a wealth of information. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also, we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out. (You need to make at least five posts before you can post to Classifieds.)

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Read first before trying to post. Classified Ad Rules - Accessing Our Classifieds

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

Biker Hang-Out

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

Here are the governing rules of the site and what can and cannot be done here. Acceptable Use Policy - Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining Triumph Rat!

Wishing you Safe Riding!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome from Orange, a little north of you. I have a '12 Black. I've had plenty of other bikes come and go in my stable since I've had her, but the T100 is the keeper. It's a beautiful day, get out and ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Orange, a little north of you. I have a '12 Black. I've had plenty of other bikes come and go in my stable since I've had her, but the T100 is the keeper. It's a beautiful day, get out and ride!
Nice to meet you neighbor! She’s the perfect bike in my option too. I have to replace my clutch lever - just broke on Sunday and got a replacement yesterday, otherwise I’d be out riding. It’s a gorgeous day indeed. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts