Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I just snagged a brand spankin' new 2014 Thruxton last night. Still breaking it in, but loving every second of it. I've been drooling over the the Thruxtons for a couple of years now, so I'm super excited to finally have one. I'll see you guys around the forums :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone. I just snagged a brand spankin' new 2014 Thruxton last night. Still breaking it in, but loving every second of it. I've been drooling over the the Thruxtons for a couple of years now, so I'm super excited to finally have one. I'll see you guys around the forums :D

You know, I saw this picture and immediately thought "dang, that looks familiar." Then saw that you were also from Raleigh and knew it for sure. Guess I've been spending too much time at Ray Price lately! :)

I think I may have even been in for a test ride right around the time you were buying the Thruxton. Are you the guy that was trading in a sport bike? Heck, I think you may have even taken the blue/white Bonnie out just before I did. Small world!

Cheers,

Julian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts