Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Im a new Triumph rider, just got my 2001 bonneville yesterday! Rode it back from the guys house, tried to ride it in today and think I sapped the battery.... Wouldn't start:( Tonight its going on the trickle charger.

Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey All,

Im a new Triumph rider, just got my 2001 bonneville yesterday! Rode it back from the guys house, tried to ride it in today and think I sapped the battery.... Wouldn't start:( Tonight its going on the trickle charger.

Mark

Have you gotten it fixed...will be looking for triumph riders to ride with this spring. Keep in touch..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Raleigh guys! The Triumph OS now has Ray Price listed as a dealer. Nothing on rayprice.com yet but it looks as if the triangle will soon have a Triumph shop once again. Maybe a RAT will follow?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Raleigh RAT

I spoke with a woman at Ray Price the other day. Very friendly! She mentioned trying to get a pack together. They are currently getting their stock in order but have cert. technitions on site. Im happy to have a parts dealer close, but have had great experiences with Fox previously. Any thoughts? for an oil filter I'll go to RP, who knows...

Markypup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raleigh RAT

I spoke with a woman at Ray Price the other day. Very friendly! She mentioned trying to get a pack together. They are currently getting their stock in order but have cert. technitions on site. Im happy to have a parts dealer close, but have had great experiences with Fox previously. Any thoughts? for an oil filter I'll go to RP, who knows...

Markypup

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great for me since I live east of Raleigh and Fox is not all that convenient. I think Fayetteville was my closest dealer but I've never been to it. RP looks promising. More discussion in the Raleigh RATs thread below...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks like a nice little group we have here in Raleigh! I was at Ray Price last week and most of their Triumph stock is in and ready.

Plenty of bikes and clothing. Wanted to see a Tbird SE or 1700 but no have.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like a nice little group we have here in Raleigh! I was at Ray Price last week and most of their Triumph stock is in and ready.

Plenty of bikes and clothing. Wanted to see a Tbird SE or 1700 but no have.
Hey Guys, A little bummed, I dropped my bike off on friday, thursday's tomorrow and haven't heard a word yet. I've called a few times already and they say the guys working on it. I hope this won't break the bank. Chompi at the bit to get back on her!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hopefully your bike is out of the shop, weather is awesome at the moment. I found the following on Craigslist, hope nobody minds me reposting:

"This is not so much an ad to sell motorcycles as to announce a gathering of European motorcycles at Moore Square in Raleigh on April 10, starting at 11 AM. It's being called Raleigh Eurobike. (Google it, if you want.)

However, there are expected to be motorcycles there with for sale signs on them. I know of owners of a Triumph Tiger, a Ducati Supersport, and a Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport that will be there to try and sell them. Representatives from Aprilia, BMW, Bimota, Ducati, & Triumph dealers have said they will also be there.

If you have one of these brands, or a Norton, Montesa, Cagiva, Ural, Mondial, Lambretta, BSA, Vincent, Bultaco, Hesketh, MV Agusta, Rotaxe, Horex, Munch, DKW, Egli, Vespa, Vyrus, Piaggio, or some other brand I haven't thought of, you're welcome to join us. If you have a Japanese or American bike, come join us also. We only ask you park away from the Eurobikes for photo purposes."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts