Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just got my motorcycle license in March of this year and picked up a brand new 2012 Triumph Bonnie Black. Took all the safety courses and it was definitely the right decision for me to get the bonnie as a first bike! It might not be the best beginner bike for everyone, but you learn on it quickly and it's been a blast!

The mod bug hit me quickly and I'm now in love with two-wheeled riding. So much so that I will be adding the new 2013 Street Triple R to the stable come spring time, hence the screen name!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good choice! I bought a '11 Thunderbird Storm as a first bike after my MSF course. I figure as long as you're a safe driver overall, it shouldn't matter much what you ride. Provided it isn't something extremely crazy.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, in that case you definitely have more courage than I do. One of my friends has a 2010 Thunderbird and even now I'm not sure I can handle it yet. But you're right about being a safe rider over all. Any bike can get you in trouble really if you're not mentally prepared. Safe riding and thanks for the welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts