Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Hello from Northern Nevada

378 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  beemertrash 
#1 ·
Howdy, I just joined the club. I have a 2003 Trophy 1200.

#2 ·
Hello, welcome to the site. I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.
Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.
Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.
If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.
If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad
https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/classifieds-rules.578169/

#3 ·
Hey beemertrash! My first Triumph was a 1996 Trophy 1200. It was British Racing Green, known to be the fastest colour (you have to spell colour that way to maintain the speed advantage). This site was a huge help to me in keeping it running perfectly. Sadly, the sprag clutch disintegrated on a ride from Minneapolis to Memphis and back. I decided to part out the bike, sharing it with many other Trophy owners here on the forum. I really miss that bike. At the time of its demise, I had it running perfectly. I hope yours gives you years of miles and smiles! Welcome!

#4 ·
Thanks, I got this bike from my older brother, he bought it new and gave it to me just before he left this world, It is a dark gray color, he parked it almost 3 years when he got sick, he told me it was running when he parked it. Since it had old gas and a dead battery I picked it up in Denver, Colorado and towed it home. Just finishing up a R90/6 I have been working on for almost 2 years so I have done nothing with the bike. I am thinking I will probably sell it cheap to someone that is into Triumph's, we will see, I have 3 other bikes besides the Trophy. Thanks for the kind words and hope this virus crap is not effecting you or anyone close to you.
PS. I do understand the speed advantage of a colour like that, that Green is a bitchin' color. My Ultra limited is black and my beemer is blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.