Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New member from Miami, FL. I have been lurking on the site for a pretty long time and finally made the move and bought myself a bonnie. Can't wait to start modding and look forward to all the knowledge on site. Cheers :beerchug

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Southern Florida! My wife and I passed through there on our way to a vacation in Key West. I love the climate and laid back attitude down there. But the flat, straight roads are a bit of a barrier for me. I was fantasizing about getting some kind of public service job, like bartender or strip club bouncer, so I could move down there...

Be sure to introduce yourself in the Air Cooled Twins Talk forum. Post photos of your Bonneville and join the banter!

http://www.triumphrat.net/air-cooled-twins-talk/

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yeah the flat roads and the crazy drivers can be a drag, but thats what road trips were invented for! Made sure to post on the other section already and threw a photo up there. Thanks for the welcome Sean. Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts