Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morjens!

That's finnish and it means Hi!

I'm 30yo man from east Finland, here is cold weather. No polarbears what so ever. Yes, santa claus lives here. No, we don't drink all the time... Well some of us does. Yes, almost all of us loves sauna! Sauna and meatballs are from finland, not sweden!

And here is a picture of my triumph. It's my96 adventurer 900. It came stock to me and nowdays it's bit different.

And yes, my english might suck. Try to live with it.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I would love to visit Finland someday. And I could eat some meatballs!

Please browse the site and join in the conversation. The Hinckley Classic Triple section would be a good place for you to start. That is where the folks who ride similar motorcycles hang out.

http://www.triumphrat.net/hinckley-classic-triples/

Cheers!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Tervetuloa Triumph foorumi. Täällä löydät paljon asiantuntemusta ja kokemusta. Vanhempi kuin likaa, Ratsastus 2010 Triumph Thunderbird SE A1, että carnival punainen erityispainos. Nauti Ratsastus, ratsastaa niin usein kuin voit ja ajoon. Curtis41 vanhempi kuin likaa, edelleen vahva ja ketterä ajaa turvallisesti. Saksan on paljon parempi kuin minun suomeksi!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Morjesta and welcome to the forum Jupe, especially to the Hinckley Classic Triple section as Sean recommended!

Are you the guy I bought chromed radiator ends and stoneguard some months ago?

And yes, my english might suck. Try to live with it.
Don’t worry about that, now there are two of us! :D

Nice Curtis! For the first time in the forum I see a foreigner to write Finnish, far from perfect, but somehow understandable.

Using the Google translator from English to Finnish and vice versa does not work very well. I think the reason is our marginal language.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts