Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Camp Lejeune North Carolina! I was a member of this forum years ago when I purchased my first Daytona 675 SE back in 2011. Didn't post much but learned a lot by reading through the many helpful threads. In 2013 I had to sell the Daytona to account for a growing family and missed it dearly until 2017 when I tracked down another 2011 SE here in Eastern North Carolina. Unfortunately my work tempo has limited her to being covered in the garage between pink power-wheels and a metric ton's worth of other toys. Thankfully now though I'm finally able to devote some of my time to the bike and I thought getting back on here was the best way to get started.

Can't wait to start digging into all of the old threads again! I've already thrown a CEL this week and now the desire to start troubleshooting the 675 is immense!

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome back, can't wait to get back on my Daytona 675 R, it's took a back seat since I got the Thruxton but I can't wait to hear that triple howl again.
If it's been sat around a while then the CEL could be a stuck exup valve, check with TuneECU.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts