Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm just getting to the end of a 3 month nut & bolt rebuild of my 1976 Bonnie T140V which I've owned for 25 years. She's looking good, not quite concours, but almost… BUT I've hit a few snags (electrics) I'm hoping someone out there in Ratnet land will be able to help with. Big thanks to this forum and to Lunmad.com and his Youtube series for some great advice over the past few months. Cheers JPT140V

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Classic, Vintage, and Veteran forum is where you will find the folks with the knowledge and experience on the classic Triumphs. Introduce yourself in there, search the threads for relevant, existing threads, and post your inquiries in there. Best of luck with your project!

http://www.triumphrat.net/classic-vintage-and-veteran/

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah definitely Altom I took pics at every stage and will share them plus the snags I came across just as soon as I figure out how to post them on the forum. Cheers JP

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
JP, when you are in the Members Restoration and Rebuild Projects forum you will see a black button titled "New Thread". Click that. In that window you will see the paperclip for adding attachments. And there you are! If you use the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the page you will not have the option to add attachments. The black buttons for "New Thread" and "Post Reply" give you the full set of options.

http://www.triumphrat.net/members-restoration-and-rebuild-projects/

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Sean

Thnx for the heads-up on that. I'll get the bike finished first before putting a brief report with photos together which will hopefully help others solve / avoid some of the snags I've come across.

This forum has already helped massively. Cheers all

JP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts