Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Every One
Its great to rejoin the site. I had one of the first 1050 Speed Triples when it launched in 2005. I loved and cherish my Speedy. I finally parted with it in 2017, it was like parting with a dear friend.
It hurt so much that I had to have another S3. So this time around I wanted to go for a Sprint ST. After a lot of searching I found a really nice low mileage bike only 75 miles from my home town. I picket it up on Saturday.
Cheers
Gary
Its first wash.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,649 Posts
Hello, welcome back to the site.
You probably don't need this intro. but here it is anyway. As you can see we have a whole new look.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just bought an ST not long ago and love it. Also live in County Durham so understand how frustrating the weather has been lately. Still get out when I can. Sure you going to enjoy your ST

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bought an ST not long ago and love it. Also live in County Durham so understand how frustrating the weather has been lately. Still get out when I can. Sure you going to enjoy your ST
I am delighted with my ST. I had a Speed Triple for 13 years and sold it 2 years ago; that was a big mistake so I am well please to be back on a triple. Where are you in the County? I'm in Langley Park.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Kelloe, near Coxhoe. Previously had a ninja but the sprint is 100 times a better bike. First Triumph and by far my favourite bike.
Agreed I think ST package can do almost anything. After only 3 day since I got mine I can see it being a better bike than my S3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts