Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I picked up a Bonneville mag wheel in December. What a great forum, thanks to all the great posters!

I've already removed the ai, changed the oil drain plug to a magnetic one, and changed out those little seat bolts for longer ones. Now I'm in the middle of the airbox mod--removing the baffle and enlarging the airbox intake hole. Next up: exhaust, seat, suspension, luggage rack, horn...

Looking forward to garage quality time,

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mile High Bob,

Where's the best place to check out other Bonnies in the area? Is there a CO rally?

Dave

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Dave,

Hi and welcome to the forum!

There are a few options for you to check out other Bonnie's in the area. First we have an active RAT pack in the area, that holds monthly meetings, the fist Tuesday of the month at Interstate Kitchen and Bar. Meetings begin at 7PM. We post info about the meetings and club rides in the CO Riders section of the board.

Annually we also hold a "Triumph in the Rockies" weekend in Montrose. This will be our 14th year. Info for that will also be updated in the CO riders section.

This will also be our 6th year for the Triumphs in Taos event, held at the Kachina Lodge in Taos, NM. More info for that will appear in the events section.

Have a look around the site :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts