Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello world. Recently traded in my Harley sportster for a Thunderbird Storm. If you live in the Chicago area and want a cruising partner, feel free to hit me up!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the message and info. Will definitely swing by the bar.. If you want to ride before then, let me know. I am trying to get to 500 miles before the end of the month so I can get the initial service done.. I have a thousand mile road trip planned for June.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Visit the Thunderbird Chat forum for threads on your new Triumph.

http://www.triumphrat.net/thunderbird-cruiser-chat/

How are you enjoying your new Storm? It was on my short list when choosing a cruiser. Right about the time I was ready to make the move is when Triumph announced the Rocket X. I got pulled in by the special addition.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Every Wednesday at Holiday at Irving and Sheridan is bike night, loads of the 59 Chicago and Ton Up boys and other good people, swing by.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every Wednesday at Holiday at Irving and Sheridan is bike night, loads of the 59 Chicago and Ton Up boys and other good people, swing by.
I missed Five Star Var (mostly because I didn't have my bike)...will swing by Holiday tonight. Thanks for sharing. What time do the festivities start?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dang I missed this Holiday Club meetup but I'll try for a future one. Bike night at Five Star was insane! There had to be 100 bikes at one point!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts