Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New poster from the UK South West saying "hello". On a Bonneville, on a slow path to getting something bigger.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

We are happy to have you with us. Join the banter! Visit the Twin Talk section for threads about your Bonneville.

Be sure you test ride "something bigger" before you trade your twin in. You just my find you prefer the nimbleness of your Bonneville.

Cheers!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!

We are happy to have you with us. Join the banter! Visit the Twin Talk section for threads about your Bonneville.

Be sure you test ride "something bigger" before you trade your twin in. You just my find you prefer the nimbleness of your Bonneville.

Cheers!
Thanks! And yeah, I don't want to give up the agility of the Bonneville - it really is a delight to ride. Ideally, I'll keep it and have both. But I do want something with more oomph. Ideally they'd make an 1100cc Boneville but they don't. If I want to go up from here it's either cruisers or modern looking bikes like the Tigers. Well, I suppose there's the Rocket III Roadster. Technically that's an upright, but 2300cc is more than even I need! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts