Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around awhile and finally decided to join in,great site I've found a lot of good info so far. Looking forward to learning more about my new two wheeled love!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Howdy!You may see my BRG Sprint up in NE Ala on occasion....I do some business in Ft. Payne and ride out when I can. You have good access to some nice roads up that way....I take 64/74 thru NC when I come out and then Hwy 35 into Ft Payne.

Enjoy and you will get lots of good info here! Also you have the Irish's down towards Birmingham, if I recall correctly.

Derswede

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! Yes I live about 20 mins from Ft.Payne and we have some beautiful riding around here my favorite is riding around the river around to Guntersville state park.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry,I don't know of any groups man. I'm looking forward to going to Brits in the blue ridge to check out some triumphs that are fairly close to home.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Rob, that is being held the weekend we are moving. We won't be able to attend. How long of a ride to you expect that to be?

I actually accidentally came upon this once, about fifteen years ago. I was camping near there and was riding around Lake Hiawassee. It was a great event! Just walking around the campground and drooling over everybody's motorcycles was worth the trip.

Enjoy!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool,I haven't been able to get much info on it so I guess I'll just head up and check it out. Hope you like Huntsville when you get down this way,make sure you ride out around Guntersville park there are plenty of good roads to ride around.Lookout mountain has a lot of good scenic riding too.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Thank you very much! I will be sure to ride there.

Do you know of any motorcycle friendly pubs or coffee shops where riders go to mingle?

I am very excited about being that close to Barber Motorsports Park.

I currently ride a Speed Triple (black, of course, they go faster) and my wife and I are looking at either a Storm or Roadster for some two up cruising.

You will enjoy the GABMA Annual! Meeting the people and seeing the bikes is great, and that is just one beautiful area to ride in. Maybe I can join you next year.

Cheers!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts