Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Triumph, 07 Speedmaster, 2000 miles on it and not a scratch. Looks like it came off the showroom floor. Put 200 miles on and love how it rides. Main thing is, I am able to put 2 feet on the ground, feeling a lot more comfortable now. Coming off a 1980 XS1100 and was never able to do that. Getting up there in age, just wasn't enjoying it much anymore, so here I am, totally enjoying 2 wheels again, lol. Hoping to get some good info on helping me get this bike right. Like, I have a new set of TORS, shorty's coming and will need some input on getting it setup correctly. Looking for a backrest and a few other things to dress her up. Which I'm sure I will find an ask in the proper area's of the forum. Thanks, Albert.

Ride on!!!!!

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I am still enjoying the larger motorcycles at the moment, but I have considered an older Speedmaster as a motorcycle for a little later in life (probably not as far off as I would like to think). The Speedmaster is a good looking cruiser, sounds absolutely awesome with the right aftermarket exhaust, and the low seat is very attractive. I like the pre-2008 Speedmasters best as they have the larger, more traditional looking tanks and the dual front discs. Do you have any photos of yours?

The Cruisers - America, Speedmaster forum is where you can connect with other Speedmaster riders. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your Triumph, and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/cruisers-america-speedmaster/

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum!

I am still enjoying the larger motorcycles at the moment, but I have considered an older Speedmaster as a motorcycle for a little later in life (probably not as far off as I would like to think). The Speedmaster is a good looking cruiser, sounds absolutely awesome with the right aftermarket exhaust, and the low seat is very attractive. I like the pre-2008 Speedmasters best as they have the larger, more traditional looking tanks and the dual front discs. Do you have any photos of yours?

The Cruisers - America, Speedmaster forum is where you can connect with other Speedmaster riders. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your Triumph, and join the banter.

Air Cooled Cruisers - America, Speedmaster

Cheers!
Thanks, sorry I have not replied, been busy as hell. Yes, I have the duel front brakes, think 07 was the last year and I will post some pics of when I bought it and what it looks like now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts