Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just want to take this opportunity to say hi to this community and introduce myself.

My site name is BreadCrumbs. I have ridden and owned nothing but Japanese sport bikes and Inline 4's since i started riding. I am Happy and excited to be a part of a different culture now :)

I just took home my very first Triumph from the dealership yesterday and i could not be any happier with my Street Twin :) i have to say that i am adjusting my riding at the moment as it is VERY different for what i am used to. I mean that in a good and positive way :)

I look forward to meeting you all at some point to exchange ideas, tips and tricks or just simply exchanging pleasantries about riding :)

Cheers !!!!!

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I started on Harley's myself, but after just a few years added a Honda CBR600 (bought it new in 1998). It was my only Japanese motorcycle, but it was a great introduction to the fast bikes. After moving to the US from Germany I added a Triumph Daytona 1200 inline 4, then an Aprilia RSV Mille V Twin. Now, I have the Speed Triple. They have all been unique, but they have all been fun! The CBR helped me to learn sport bikes after having learned on the big and slow Harley's.

Which Japanese motorcycles did you have?

That Street Twin is a stunning motorcycle. Enjoy!

Please complete your user profile so that we may see where you are from.

http://www.triumphrat.net/profile.php?do=editprofile

Cheers!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Sean,

Oh !!! those were nice selections of bikes you had !!!! I started with a 1999 CBR F4 Which was a solid starter bike. it was built like a tank!!! After that i switched to a 2001 R6. sad to say it had issues but i still wanted to experience that model bike so sold that and got a 2000 R6. After that i went with a 2005 ZX6R 636. Good times with the 636 and i would have settled with that but i decided to roll with a post 2005 bike for a better re-sell value so i got a 2007 R6.

Alas, now i get the chance to be with a different type of bike and riding culture :) It felt really nice riding the ST back home,from the dealler the other day. more importantly it felt twice as nice to be in an up right riding position LOLOL !!!!

Thanks for the welcome good sir !!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts