Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - My name is Bill I've bought and sold a few Triumphs over the years and I just bought a 2001 Bonneville. While searching for info RAT.NET kept comng up so I figured I would join the club if you will... My Bike is pretty much all original and lt has 5400 miles on it. The previous owner had let her sit due to an inability to get her started(to put it nicely) and I got a really good deal for the bike. I had to clean the carbs and drain the tank, kick the chipmunks out of their home in the air filter and change the plugs. I also changed the oil and filter. Now I am glad to report she is running like a top - Just in time for winter - LOL!! I look forward to meeting up with people from this forum and riding and doing some mild updates to the bike in a vinage vibe and shareing the progress. Here are some pictures of the old (New)girl. WELL Tried to post pics but I have no Idea - I've bever seen a forum that wont let you post pics???

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Welcome.

Upload your pictures to 'Photobucket' and then try posting them from there.
It is a bit awkward to do, I know, keep trying and we'll help you out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Blkbny - I'll have the wife show me how to do that - LOL She is much better than I am with that type thing - BUT - I'm a pretty quick study

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
No problem, you're almost there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts