Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so, just for the heck of it, and kinda cause i'm actually curious, what is the oppinion on tires,,, i'm kind've on the fence about these new bt 014's that i've just put on, i've read some things that say they're supposed to be marginally better than the pilots,, but i'm just not sure yet, i'll have to give it more time to tell, but i'm feeling like they wanna turn in too easilly, i like haveing to work for it a little bit, they're alot more sensitive to small counter-steering inputs. and my front slipped a little on a slow leaned turn, but they were friggen new, so i wanna give them some time, but when there run out i think i wanna try the polit race's or the dunlops.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The BT 014 are OK, the Pilots I do not like, they are way too slippery for my aggressive style of riding.The Dunlop Sportmax GP are super sticky on the street and track.

Pirelli Corsa and Corsa III are way better than the Pilot. Air pressure is a huge factor. 32F/34R on the street. 30F/29R on the track is what I like to run.

Happy Holidays!

Ton Up!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes,

and I'm torn between the ones with grooves and the ones without. Who really needs grooved tires on the street.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts