Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Yep, they did on my motorcycle. You'll need the tube pieces and the brackets, the rubber O rings are the same.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Just check

The thruxton top triple tree i slightly different. I am not sure if this applies to the low bar thruxton as well as the later high bar. So before you part with your hard earned might be as well to check with the supplier with your measurement. Maybe the different thruxton owners can measure theirs and let you know.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
they fit fine - but those on the clip-on equipped Thrux are shorter and will leave a gap on top. Here's on my bike, flipped around to move the key to the right side + lower the headlight. And temporarily fixed with black tape

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
they fit fine - but those on the clip-on equipped Thrux are shorter and will leave a gap on top. Here's on my bike, flipped around to move the key to the right side + lower the headlight. And temporarily fixed with black tape
Oops, forgot about that. I made a spacer out of plastic tubing for mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.