Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Justin and I have recently become the owner of a 2013 Triumph Scrambler. I would like to add the headlight bezel with the part number A9838244 to my bike, however I am unaware as to whether or not it will fit. Has anyone attempted this before? My biggest issue is that I don't know where to measure my current headlight to get a proper measurement (diameter of inner bezel/outer bezel/headlight bucket?). If I'm not mistaken, the headlight I currently have is a 7". It measures just under that from each side of the bucket. If someone could shine some light on my situation, I would greatly appreciate it; I don't want to spend $60 unnecessarily. Below I have included a the title for the headlight bezel as well as a link for the diagram of the headlight (assuming the dealer has not changed the OEM headlight). As this is my first post I can't paste the link.

NOTE - To access link insert ".com"

Headlight Bezel: Amazon - Triumph Headlight Grille A9838244 Scrambler
Headlight Diagram: Bikebandit DOT COM /oem-parts/2013-triumph-scrambler-headlight-assembly/o/m155139sch783397

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, my headlight is centered between the two brackets.If worst comes to worst, I will consider buying a new headlight assembly to ensure that the bezel fits.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, that is exactly the part I am trying to order. I just need to figure out the proper way to measure my headlight to ensure that the bezel fits. I'm not entirely sure on the diameters.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thats for a Street Scrambler the earlier EFI Scrambler had different fittings more like this

Headlamp Grille Kit - Triumph SCRAMBLER (EFi models) | Triumph SCRAMBLER (EFi models) Headlamp Grille Kit with fast delivery to United States | Fowlers Parts

So I would imagine depending what model bike you have, EFI Scrambler or a Street Scrambler, and as long as your bikes still got the original Triumph headlight would depend on which one to go for, I must admit I would prefer the one with the Triumph triangle in the middle.
I don't no if you have suppliers like these in the US but have a look on this site and see if you can work out which one you need from looking at the bezel mounting points

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that I may have to purchase the headlight for the Street Scrambler. Mine is a 2013 EFI, and I definitely want the triangular bezel

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think that I may have to purchase the headlight for the Street Scrambler. Mine is a 2013 EFI, and I definitely want the triangular bezel
Yeah it does look better I agree. Unless your up to making a few modifications I don't think the later grille would be a straight forward fit. I've got no idea of the measurements of the headlights themselves, but hopefully someone on here can help out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, you've been helpful. Does anyone know the proper way to measure the headlights and/or whether or not I can get a Street Scrambler headlight to fit on the 2013 Bracket? I like the older bracket as it covers my fork with black as opposed to the chrome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts