Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prefer having torque specs with pictures next to the specs. Which option would be better for me? Haynes or this paid option you suggest.

And there still no downloadable PDF? I would pay for this..

·
Registered
100 Posts
The Speedtwin has a Thruxton motor so the Haynes manual would cover the motor but I bet if you wait a year Haynes will have an updated manual with it included.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
The Haynes manual covers only the T100, T120, Bobber, Thruxton, and Street Twin, 2016-17. Much of the information will be applicable to the Speed Twin, as it is for the Speedmaster. The model specifics for those bikes are missing.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to Tritun.net but I get the following error after registration and login.

"User access not possible, please check your local market Contact Us details for assistance."
Send an email. But this is crazy how the only way to get the manual is blocked.

Can anyone PM me with a PDF in the meantime while I wait and pay these clowns later?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I went to Tritun.net but I get the following error after registration and login.

"User access not possible, please check your local market Contact Us details for assistance."
Send an email. But this is crazy how the only way to get the manual is blocked.

Can anyone PM me with a PDF in the meantime while I wait and pay these clowns later?
I just tried to log in and got all the way through. Last time I logged in was November, I can't recall if I had any trouble then. Give it 24hrs or so and try again. I copied and pasted every page I wanted but it didn't transfer over very well and everything is all jumbled or I would send you something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts