Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pappy here ,did the Hawks nest ever burn down? i went to a place a long time ago called the hawks nest but i dont rember were it was went there with some friends, by bike i am by woodstock ny if not, how would i get there would like to go there when the weather gets better, i rember the view was great from the eatery. thanks PAPPY
KEEP THE WIND IN YOUR FACE AND THE SUN ON YOUR BACK :???:
C.R.S.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Pappy, the particular restaurant you're talking about is gone but there's still lots of great riding and views throughout the area.

Hawk's Nest is on Route 97 in New York right along the Delaware River across from PA, just beyond Port Jervis.

[ This message was edited by: Silverado57 on 2007-03-11 21:22 ]

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Pappy,

Yes the Hawk's Nest did burn down. If my feeble memory serves me well, its been awhile since that happened.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Huh. Was just looking at pix of this and my (deceased) honey earlier today. Weird coincidence I guess. I liked the Best Western near there - indoor pool and swans.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeh I asked the same question on another forum a few months back as my buddy and I were thinking of taking a little trip back there. Havent been there in almost 20 yrs. The restaraunt was pretty cool with the great view.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Restaurant is gone, but the roads are still there!! We should get the NY/NJ/CT crew together up there sometime. I guess the PA guys can come too :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts