Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
I also wear Draggin and have found them okay but haven't put them through the ultimate test and don't intend too.
They are good value for money.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Got the Denim and leather..... the leather "look" better in a "Billy-Bad-Booty" kind of way but the denim are very comfortable and I wore them on a 350 mile trip to a business meeting I had on Saturday.....very comfortable just not the "styling image" of the leather.....but less expensive than leather !

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have the Draggin jeans and they are comfortable. I ride in 95-100 degree heat and while mesh would be more comfortable, the jeans are still tolerable. I did notice however that the Draggin jeans advertised in the UK have more Kevlar, especially running down the sides of the legs. You might want to check them out.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have both the Joe Rocket denim jeans and the Triumph denim pants which are far superior. This is because:

1) The Triumph jeans have armor
2) The triumph jeans are waterproof, I have tested that and they are long enough not to need to be cinched over your boot in the rain.

The Triumph jeans are a little warmer so at about 80F (~26C) they get too hot to wear so I then wear some vented pants. Below 40F (3C) I wear regular jeans with over pants to stay a bit warmer.

I have worn the Triumph denim pants for 1,000km days with no discomfort.

In short, I like them a lot.

Fred

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Are they actually denim like the draggin jeans or wranglers or whatever?
It's hard to tell from their website. And you know those brits... you can never can tell when they're gonna take a word and switch the meaning around on us. :razz:

·
Registered
679 Posts
On 2007-02-01 15:14, d2mini wrote:
Are they actually denim like the draggin jeans or wranglers or whatever?
It's hard to tell from their website. And you know those brits... you can never can tell when they're gonna take a word and switch the meaning around on us. :razz:
d2mini-

SOrry I took so long to get back to you. I was out riding beofer the really cold weather set in :mad:

Anyway, the pants are not really denim. They are closer to Cordura but they seem to work for me. A little warmer than denim and definitely dryer.

Fred

·
Registered
34 Posts
Actually, the newer Triumph Jeans on the newer clothing site are Denim. I have them on now. They are similiar to the Draggin Jeans I have, but have a nicer cut IMO. They are cut like Levis or Gap Boot Cut jeans. The Kevlar is similar to Draggin except the butt area has a bit less. Should keep that area a wee bit less sweaty in the summer heat too. :hammer:

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
I have Draggin Jeans and really like them, very comfortable. Do a pretty good job in cold weather. They also make the fleece lined for winter riding. Paid $99.00 and the lined ones are $119.00 at the local bike shop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts