Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bit the bullet and decided to order them. Received them today. They are excellent quality and very well built, generous length, and good quality leather. However I'll be sending them back as they fit a little weird. The back sits lower than the front, even BEFORE sitting on the bike! Also the knee armor (although good) is positioned too low for me, again...even when on bike. I'm switching to Alpinestars "Twin" leather pants.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For what it's worth...I'll just post a review of the A* Twin Pants (not the V-Twin). These things rock! Mostly leather (only non leather is the tiny fabric "venting" section in the crotch). They fit great (order one size bigger...as they run about 1" smaller in waist, don't worry if they're a tad big, they have belt loops to snug things up). Knee padding is minimal (removable). There aren't many MOSTLY leather pants with normal style available in the US. These are a great find! If you look hard you can find these for under $130. Heavy duty, fit great, look great (over boot, and void of all the "wanna be gp" logos). A* doesn't make any junk...and these are no exception.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts