Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say a prayer for the troops and everyone in need during the holidays.....and don't ride immediately after stuffing yourself with Tryptophan, or swim within 30 minutes (particularly if you have to break ice to do so!!!).

Over and out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving To All As Well

And the ones that can,, take a ride for us that can't! in the frozen north! We had 17 degrees this morning!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Turkey day is going to rock for me. I get my epco's for an early christmas present tomorrow and i already ordered my filters and jets from newbonneville.com. Should be buttoned back up by the end of next week. I can't friggin' wait!
TJ

·
Registered
226 Posts
Happy T-day to my Triumph brethren.
Going for a ride shortly...54 degrees and clear here in North Florida.
Cheers, brothers...

·
Registered
959 Posts
On 2006-11-22 09:48, kwajazz wrote:
Say a prayer for the troops and everyone in need during the holidays.....and don't ride immediately after stuffing yourself with Tryptophan, or swim within 30 minutes (particularly if you have to break ice to do so!!!).

Over and out.
Jazzman Jazzman This is spyder94er4 spyder9er4, I've got bogie's at EG9411- 6778, do you copy, what is your vector, over. Need fast movers with a load of nape. over. The LZ is hot, repeat the LZ is hot.

God bless our Troupes at this family time of year. My Daughter is a Combat Medic in Iraq. I sure do miss her. :(

My girl, Sgt Doc carries one of my personal Colt's Government Model .45 in a leg holster. The .45 is not authorized, but all of you GI's out there know that DOC is a privileged and protected member of the Army family. Many a time in my 30 years as an Infantryman, I told some supply guy that DOC sent me to find some whatever, and no questions were asked because DOC needed some whatever parts. This is her second tour, #1 was in Afghanistan and she now has a star in her CMB (Combat Medics Badge) (two Wars) (My CIB-Combat Infantry Badge, has 2 Stars-3 Wars). and like her father, She Is Airborne-oowha. But My Little Girl Thinks Motorcycles are Dangerous,hahahahahaha. :-D

Rode the BMW this morning for 50 miles :-D

God bless you all. Kiss the family for me. Just popped my first BEER. I think I hear and oil leak in the garage :) .

Steve, gears and all things mechanical.

De Opresor Libre

:yayyy: :chug: :yayyy: :lgh: :lgh: :lgh:

Duel everything

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey BlackBonnie, save me a thigh!!! And a breast, hell save the whole thing for me!! I love to stuff the bird. It's my second favorite thing to do!!!

kjazz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts