Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was declared Pierogi Day in Pennsylvania by Gov. Tom Corbett. So grab a plate of Pierogi covered in butter and onions and wash it down with either Sobieski wodka or pelinkovac.

Yum, yum, yum.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
From the time stamp on Lefty's post--12:22am. I'm thinking he's been waiting for this day all year. I'm also guessing that after exactly 2 minutes 27 seconds that heart attack on a plate photo he posted was completely and fully consumed.

H

·
0 Posts
I get a little worried about folks who post pics of strange, alien (outer space) mish mash food at midnight and want you to enjoy. Makes me think their intent is to cause tummy problems and to sell booze or that they have had to much booze and just made the dish up.

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
You hit the nail on the head. Lefty is just trying to get us drunk and sick. Watch your back!

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know, it's shocking to me the number of people who've either never heard of pierogis or have only had Mrs. T's. If you're ever in Pittsburgh, I suggest you stop at Pierogis Plus dahn, I mean, down in McKee's Rocks. They're excellent and guaranteed to take years off your life.

Oh, and yes, I may have celebrated yesterday.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I get my Pierogi fix when I go home to Detroit. Never found any good ones in LA, but the Dim Sum is better here. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts