Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hope you had a great 2006 and good luck happy new year for 2007. Just took the triumph for a last spin of 2006 but it was cold and misty so unless there is an unexpected heat wave before sunday that will be the last ride of the year, roll on the spring. Anyone reading this on the other side of the world and your in the summer, your lucky.

G

·
Happy New Year to all.. I am new to this forum and glad to see so many fans of the t-3 bikes. I live in metro Atlanta, so even though we get nasty weather from time to time it rarley lasts. Today it is raining and I need a new front tire, so no last ride for me in 2006 either. Ride safe.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Happy New Year also !!

2 inches of snow, that hit the roads as ice yesterday.
No I love my bikes, no riding
Besides it's "amatuer" night/day.
Sunday football and these people getting primed for New Years.
Nope staying inside where it's safer.

Besides I bought a 12 of Sam Adams assorted ales, stuffed lobsters with shrimp, cooked myself a sirloin........
No need to move :)

have asafe and happy new year !!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Happy New Year guys I just got back from our yearly new years day ride out to a local lake. It was a beautiful way to start out the new year. nice curvy roads posted 15 to 25 for 12 miles non stop followed by a gathering that I would guess to be around 2 to 3 hundred bikes, dozens of triumphs, aprilias, ducatis, several mv agusta, tons of japanese bikes and the required harley groups. the sun was shining it got up to around 61 degrees f. and all was good in the world. before you all complain just remember all you have to do is move to sunny arizona land of sun, sun, and more sun. Ride safe and lets all make it a good year!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts