Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I haven't been around for a while since moving into my new position at work and just wanted to take a few minutes to hope this finds everyone doing well and safe with hopefully no major offs in the past months.

Things are finally smoothing out nicely so I am planning on some more online time to get back in the flow. Have really missed some of the great conversations here - especially Hidesert's brain stimulating philosophizing.

Be talking to everyone.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
Lately I've been trying to figure out the sound of one hen clapping. Such ponderings are, in my experience, best guided by a well thought out procedure. I haven't come up with a good one yet, however, so I'll just have to wing it.

Welcome back, my friend! Good to see the tiger again!

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Hi All,
Have really missed some of the great conversations here - especially Hidesert's brain stimulating philosophizing.
If that's what you've missed, you haven't missed much. But Hide's math skills are finely honed. Ask him about wind chill formulas. :rolleyes:

Nice to see you online again!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hens teeth

Lately I've been trying to figure out the sound of one hen clapping. Such ponderings are, in my experience, best guided by a well thought out procedure. I haven't come up with a good one yet, however, so I'll just have to wing it.

Welcome back, my friend! Good to see the tiger again!
Actually the hens only clap when there's a rooster around!!!
Welcome back MVP glad to see you're still around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts